Braverman Test Completed
Take the test:
1. Why is working at Clean Health an attractive opportunity for you?
2. What are Clean Health’s core values, and what do we stand for?
3. Who does Clean Health serve, and how do we do it?
4. Which one best describes your personality:
A) Organised chaos and fiery
B) Cool, calm, and collected
5. How would your colleagues best describe you:
C) Somewhere in the middle
6. What’s more important to the success of a business:
C) HR systems
D) The brand looking good
E) The brand generating leads
F) A, B & C
G) A, B & E
H) None of the above
7. What software programs do you use, or have you used daily? E.g., project management, marketing, sales, customer service etc.
8. When the weekend comes, which best describes you:
A) You turn your work phone and laptop off until Monday
B) You leave them on for any urgent, pressing matters
C) You leave them on and keep work several hours anyway
9. What are three qualities you believe you possess that make you stand out?
10. What are three things you believe you could improve on?
11. Where do you want to be in three years?
12. Using a military analogy, do you consider yourself more of a:
A) General (Leader)
B) Captain (Manager)
C) Soldier (Teammate)
13. If you are presented with a problem, what do you do? Do you:
A) Try and fix it
B) Ask for help
C) Do nothing
14. In what ways have you improved efficiency or optimised systems at work? (e.g., optimizing systems and processes that resulted in a positive ROI)
15. When you are presented with confrontation, do you:
A) Tackle it head-on
B) Agree even if you don’t agree
C) Go quiet
D) Neither of the above
16. Please provide any further comments you feel might help you and Clean Health in this process
17. Please upload your Braverman test results here via PDF.
DOWNLOAD THE Performance
PT Coach Certification
Course Guide 👇
DOWNLOAD FREE PPT COURSE GUIDE