Master Online Coach
Jade McKee is an IFBB Bikini Pro, a qualified physiotherapist and a mother. She has worked as a physiotherapist for 12 years and is a specialist in the areas of strength training, balance and rehabilitation. Jade is a firm believer that a coach should ‘practice what they preach’ and lives and breathes the health and fitness lifestyle she teaches to her clients.
Jade is a seasoned competitor and has competed in 21 bodybuilding shows both nationally and internationally since 2012, also teaching IFBB Pro League Bikini Professional posing classes. This has provided her with a wealth of experience as both a competition prep coach, but also in developing champion level physique transformations for her clients. Jade is passionate about female competition preparation and body recomposition and is dedicated to educating and supporting her clients to make the long-term and sustainable changes necessary to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness - VAST Fitness Academy 2018
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - University of Queensland 2007
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2 Certification through Clean Health Fitness Institute - Completed 2020
- Performance PT Coach Level 1 & 2 Certification through Clean Health Fitness Institute - Completed 2020
- Female Competition Preparation
- Pre & Post-Natal Training
- Body Recomposition
- Nutritional Programming