Kimberley Leggett is a Former Miss Universe Malaysia (2012) and IFBB Bikini Competitor having competed in 3 bodybuilding shows across both ANB and IFBB Federations. Away from the stage, she is currently completing her Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine and Dietetics.
Kim is passionate about nutrition, body recomposition and strength and conditioning- specialising in achieving long term maintainable results with her clients. Focusing on women’s transformations, Kim is dedicated to achieving the best possible results for her clients to ensure they feel confident, lean and strong.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Australian Strength Performance Level 1 Coach - Completed 2015
- Australian Strength Performance Hypertrophy Level 1 & Advanced Hypertrophy - Completed 2015
- Australian Strength Performance Fat Loss for Women Course - Completed 2015
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2 Certification through Clean Health Fitness Institute – Completed 2020
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition Medicine & Dietetics - currently completing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Double Major: Media and Communications, Screen and Cultural Studies) – Melbourne University
- Body recomposition
- Strength & conditioning
- Nutrition Coaching
- Nutrition Programming
- Female contest preparation