Head of IP Creation
Rosemary Marchese joined Clean Health Fitness Institute in 2020 in her role of Head of IP Creation and will be leading the education team in the creation of our upcoming, exciting projects. Rose is currently undertaking a Master of Research at Macquarie University, and has an impressive history in both education and the fitness industry, including:
- Specialist writer & consultant in the fitness, medical & health space
- Over 20 years experience in health and fitness, development and management
- Leader in multiple roles from presenting, writing, editing, teaching, managing fitness & health courses and curriculum
- Expert consultant & technical writer for the Training Package Review
- Lead author of textbook 'The Essential Guide to Fitness'
- Editor of Ultra Fit
- Experience working in multiple RTO's over a 20-year period
- Specialist physiotherapist
This is just a sample of the vast experience and knowledge Rose brings to her new role. She is a complete asset and will help the team to continue to revolutionize education in the Fitness Industry as we learn, evolve and grow in the future.