In episode 4 of the Clean Health Industry Leaders Podcast, we’re joined by world-renowned strength coach Sebastian Oreb, to discuss the ins-and-outs of training the best in the world.
Widely known as The Australian Strength Coach, Sebastian has been coaching and educating the highest level athletes, coaches, rehabilitation specialists, and industry professionals around the world for over 15 years. He also happens to be an elite powerlifter in his own right.
In this episode titled ‘How to Build World Class Athletes, Sebastian covers:
- What it really takes to build a world class athlete
- How he trained Bjornsson in the lead up to his record-breaking deadlift
- How to vary training for athletes from different sports
- Approaching and handling injuries when coaching high-level athletes
- How he got started in the industry and what he’s done to build his career and business into what they are today