Looking for a short Nutrition or Performance Training course that will actually allow you to expand your knowledge and ability to help your own clients and yourself? At Clean Health our Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2 and Performance PT Coach Level 1 & 2 courses are available in person.
Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 & 2
Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1
The Clean Health Fitness Institute Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 is a two-day certification program for personal trainers, strength coaches and health professionals who wish to learn the key fundamental principles of designing effective and individualized nutrition plans for clients with different goals and body types.
You will learn how to design calorie and macro specific plans using a variety of different nutritional systems tailor made for different client body types including keto, low carb, high carb, isocaloric, IIFYM, carb back loading and more. You will learn that there is no such thing as a one size fits all nutrition approach and learn how to think laterally to ensure you get results with all clients no matter their body type, training age or current body composition.
Finally, you will be taught how to write nutrition programs in minutes using the revolutionary nutritional program design software iNutrition Pro and how they can exponentially grow their personal training and nutrition coaching business. You will also learn how to develop nutrition plans without the use of the software.
Primary Learning Outcomes
- Current dietary practices and guidelines along with how to set your clients up for short and long term success whilst staying within best practices
- The principles of nutritional program design such as BMR, activity level, energy requirements, macro ratios and nutrient timing
- The science behind the digestive system, the macro and micro nutrients, and how various hormones affect fuel utilization
- How to effectively prescribe macro nutrients and micro nutrients, how much, why and when based on the client’s goals, lifestyle and somatic body type
- The ins and outs of the various nutrition systems such as low carb, moderate carb, high carb, IFFYM, carb back loading, keto, TDK, and intermittent fasting
- Multiple strategies to effectively cycle your nutrition through the week to prevent stagnation such as carb cycling, zig zag, CKD and more
- How to interpret biological feedback cues to effectively monitor and adjust your client’s nutrition day in and day out
- Supplementation knowledge to improve general health, body composition, sleep, stress, digestion and detoxification
- Understanding peri-workout nutrition to optimize performance and recovery
- How to build a profitable nutrition coaching business to give you and your business another revenue streams that can give a greater return on time investment for you instead of just personal training
- Module 1: CHPNC11, Introduction to Nutrition Coaching
- Module 2: CHPNC12, Macronutrient Prescription for All Client Goals
- Module 3: CHPNC13, Understanding Micronutrients for Optimal Results
- Module 4: CHPNC14, Advanced Nutrition Systems for Transformations
- Module 5: CHPNC15, Long Term Periodisation of Nutrition
- Module 6: CHPNC16, Building your Nutrition Coaching Business
Performance Nutrition Coach Level 2
The Clean Health Fitness Institute Performance Nutrition Coach Level 2 is a two-day certification program for personal trainers, nutrition coaches, dieticians, doctors, naturopaths, strength coaches and health professionals who wish to understand how our endocrine system and detoxification pathways influence nutritional program design and can help break through extreme client plateaus.
This program will take your knowledge of nutrition and functional medicine to new levels, allowing you to understand the interaction between our bodies biochemical process and the food we eat. You will learn how to create lifestyle and nutrition plans that will restore and optimise health and optimal performance for all clientele, whether general population or elite athlete.
If you are serious about becoming an industry leading personal trainer and nutrition coach, our level 2 will take you knowledge and skill set to new heights.
Primary Learning Outcomes
- Using case studies, science and experience, you will learn advanced nutritional strategies to overcome short and long term client plateau’s, allowing you to become one of the top results producing personal trainers or nutrition coaches in the industry today
- Learn all about long term nutritional periodisation using liner, undulating and pyramid approaches to achieve predictable results
- The interaction between our endocrine system and nutrient utilisation and how it can influence results both short and long term
- Understand how cortisol and the catecholamine family, insulin and oestrogen’s influence our body composition and health and how we can manipulate them to improve client health and results
- How to optimise gut health and overcome road blocks that will hinder client results and progression
- Understanding how the body detoxifies and all the different processes involved through phase 1, intermediate and phase 2 pathways and how to improve these pathways
- Understand what methylation is and why it is such an important biochemical process to optimise client results and health fast
- Understand advanced supplementation support strategies that can help influence and alter client results for human health and performance
- Module 7: CHPNC21, Building Your Nutrition Coaching Business
- Module 8: CHPNC22, The Physiology of The Digestive System
- Module 9: CHPNC23, Endocrinology Fundamentals
- Module 10: CHPNC24,The Biochemistry Essentials
- Module 11: CHPNC25, Neurotransmitters and Nutritional Programming
Performance PT Coach Level 1
Our world leading performance coaching certification program for personal trainers and strength coaches!
The Clean Health Fitness Institute Performance PT Coach Level 1 certification is a 3-day course that is suitable for personal trainers and strength coaches either brand new to the industry along with those who are experienced and wish to learn our rehabilitation, beginner and intermediate level program design methods for fat loss and hypertrophy.
You will learn the key fundamentals of program design along with a step by step system you can use to set your client up from their initial consultation, assessment and all the way to transforming their physique over 12, 24 and 48 week periods.
You will learn how to produce results as rapidly as possible, allowing you to not only transform your clients but also your PT, gym or health services based business.
Primary Learning Outcomes
- How to effectively conduct the client initial consultation and subsequently build an efficient physique transformation program
- How to get results with general population clients and athletic populations alike
- How to assess for structural imbalances and ensure short and long term client progression no matter their trainee level or starting point for both the upper and lower extremity’s
- You will learn how to correctly coach and cue clients to achieve results no matter their trainee level or motor coordination ability
Understand the principles of program design for fat loss, strength and hypertrophy to maximize client results fast
- How to properly coach the fundamental lifts including the squat, deadlift, bench-press and military press
- The most effective training systems that you can use the very next day to maximize physique transformations, muscle building and athletic performance with all clientele
- How to create programs to properly rehab clients with structural balance abnormalities, along with preventative strategies to ensure long term client compliance and progression
- How to properly systemize and structure your personal training business with the knowledge learned, to ensure increased revenue and overall financial profitability
- Module 1: CHPTC11, Conducting the Initial Consultation
- Module 2: CHPTC12, Assessing General Population Clientele
- Module 3: CHPTC13, Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Module 4: CHPTC14, Fundamentals of Program Design
- Module 5: CHPTC15, Mastering the Primary Lifts
- Module 6: CHPTC16, Base Training Systems
Performance PT Coach Level 2
The Clean Health Fitness Institute Performance PT Coach Level 2 certification is a 2-day course that is suitable for personal trainers and strength coaches brand new to the industry along with those who are experienced and wish to learn our world-renowned program design systems for fat loss, strength and hypertrophy that have over the last decade, been responsible for helping create some of the top personal trainers globally.
You will learn how to elicit rapid physique transformations to ensure clients get results fast, along with breaking through extreme client plateaus, enabling you to become the top results based coach in your local gym.
This program will take your knowledge of program design to advanced levels as we go through over 30 different training systems and methodologies, allowing you to really transform and systemize the approach you use when it comes to getting results with clients.
So, if you are serious about becoming an industry leading personal trainer or strength coach, our level 2 program will get you there!
Primary Learning Outcomes
- Using case studies, science and experience, you will learn advanced programing strategies to overcome short and long term client plateau’s, allowing you to become one of the top results producing personal trainers or strength coaches in the industry today
- You will learn how to design periodized training programs for strength, fat loss and hypertrophy in both 4, 12, 24 and 48-week programming cycles
- You will learn how to program strongman training to enhance athletic performance and improve body composition
- You will learn the latest and most effective shock methods to increase hypertrophy
- You will learn how to correctly program cardiovascular and energy systems based training methodologies for fat loss from beginner to advanced
- You will learn over 30 advanced training methodologies to help you get rapid physique transformations and overall transformative results with clients for all clients goals
- How to take your personal training or strength coach business to new levels by streamlining the coach/client interaction through using efficient systems to maximize client compliance and overall results
- Module 9: CHPTC29, Program Design Mastery for Fat Loss
- Module 10: CHPTC210, Program Design Mastery for Hypertrophy
- Module 11: CHPTC211, Advanced Cardiovascular Training Methods
- Module 12: CHPTC212, Program Design Mastery for Athletic Performance