You will learn the following
- The science of fat loss and how to provide evidence based solutions to manipulate fat loss variables with your clients.
- How to maximise fat loss transformations and break through plateaus for all trainee levels.
- How to manipulate variables with nutrition and training to alter energy balance.
- To prescribe calories and macros to achieve client adherence.
- The in’s and out’s of reverse dieting and how to properly reverse diet clients back to a healthy maintenance.
- Rebuild baseline levels to ensure continued client progression.
What is covered in this course?
Kick start your learning experience with BioLayne’s ‘The Science of Nutrition’, based on the 2-day ‘sell-out’ seminar!
This is part one of your education experience, as you will learn a more advanced approach to nutrition which will serve as a ‘prerequisite’ to Training the Physique Athlete.
The Science of Nutrition will allow you to create tailored nutritional general population clients, all the way through to advanced athletes for sports such as powerlifting and more when it comes to achieving ultimate body composition transformations.
You will learn in great detail not only the science of fat loss, but how to apply it practically when it comes to nutritional program design to maximise fat loss transformations with beginner, intermediate and advanced trainees.
Core Modules Covered:
Module 1: Macronutrients
Module 2: Energy Balance
Module 3: Fat Loss Macronutrient Design
Module 4: The Problem With Weight Loss
Module 5: Behaviour Change and Weight Maintenance
Module 6: Reverse Dieting
Module 7: Muscle Gain Macronutrient Determination
Module 8: Supplements