The Program Design Essentials (PDE) workshop is the leading course for personal trainers, strength coaches and weekend warriors who want to learn evidence-based yet practical programming for any training goal.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the foundations for effective program design and how to practically apply them across over 20 different, trialled and tested training methods for fat loss, hypertrophy and performance.
Who Will Benefit
The PDE workshop is a three-day live, in-person certification suitable for personal trainers, strength coaches and health nuts who seek to learn how to create results-based programs that transform physiques and performance in record time.
You will train 2-3 times per day at the event and be pushed to your limits by our world-renowned coaches, which is essential to you integrating the theory and becoming an expert who practices what they preach.
How You Will Benefit
BLEND SCIENCE WITH WHAT WORKS
Breakthrough Your Limitations
Master Fat Loss & Hypertrophy
NETWORK WITH GLOBAL EXPERTS
In this 3-day practical workshop, you’ll learn the following and much more!
- Mastering the initial consultation, including optimising client pre-screening, client personality profile to tailor communication style, specific goal setting and client clinical history profiling, and diagnostic tools to maximise compliance.
- Corrective exercise prescription for posture, functional movement, strength testing, muscle-length testing, lumbopelvic stability, anaerobic capacity & more.
- Structural balance assessment for the lower and upper body extremities for general population clients and athletic populations.
- The fundamental principles of program design for fat loss, strength, performance, and hypertrophy for beginner and intermediate clientele.
- The latest, cutting-edge research in training, sports performance, fat loss, hypertrophy, and more.
To become certified as a Biolayne Nutrition Coach, you’ll need to demonstrate competency across three key areas.