Clean Health™ & Layne Norton PhD’s
Personal Trainer Nutrition Specialist
Get qualified and insured as a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist at the same time
Designed in collaboration between Clean Health™ and Dr Layne Norton, the Clean Health Personal Trainer Nutrition Specialist (PTNS) program is the most comprehensive initial qualification available, to combine both nutrition and training.
With 6 courses in total, the program includes 2 nationally recognized qualifications and 4 industry-leading certifications across both training and nutrition.
Furthermore, completing this program will make you eligible to provide dietary advice within Australia as a nutritionist if you meet the requirements, an industry first.
Finally, we have partnered up with Zip Pay, allowing you to enrol now and start today with $0 down and interest free!
1. Prerequisites of SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor)
2. SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
3. Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 (Nutrition Coach)
4. Performance PT Coach Level 1 (High Performance Trainer)
5. The Science of Nutrition (Nutrition Coaching)
6. Advanced Nutrition for Fat Loss (Advanced Nutrition Coaching)
7. iNutrition Pro Software 6-month subscription with insurance coverage*
*Please note, insurance fees are at an additional charge depending on your requirements and personal circumstances
The PTNS program contains an information packed 62 modules of learning across 6 courses.
Our interactive and engaging online learning portal is designed to make your student experience as results driven as possible, whilst still being fun!
So, are you ready to turn your passion for fitness into a profitable career today?
“I highly recommend Clean Health to anyone that is wanting to start out in the fitness industry or is already in the fitness industry wanting to learn more.”
Clean Health Graduate & WBFF Pro Bikini Pro World Champion