Season 2 | Episode 9 - Nathalia Melo, "From Olympia Champion to Champion Mother"
Season 2 | Episode 9
Rather Listen only?
This week in Episode 9, we’re chatting to Brazilian-born American IFBB Pro fitness and figure competitor, fitness model, and personal trainer, Nathalia Melo!
Nathalia is the winner of 2012 Bikini Olympia and today, is a coach that specialises in pre and post natal coaching for women.
She focuses solely on helping women build or regain their fitness and confidence whilst pregnant or post-partum.
As a former world champion, Nathalia has shifted her focus to being the most incredible Mother she can possibly be, whilst maintaining for love for fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
Tune in as we chat to Nathalia about all things, fitness, nutrition, making time to train, managing your expectations post-partum as well as advice for new Mums and Mums to be!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Nathalia got started in the fitness industry, from her humble beginnings in Brazil
- Nathalia’s own journey from having 4 hours a day to train in the gym to adapting to having just minutes to spare with two beautiful children just 14 months apart!
- Nathalia’s advice for women post-partum
- Nathalia’s unique approach to nutrition and how she structures nutrition and meal planning in her household
- Nathalia’s methodologies to helping women become their most confident self after giving birth
- Nathalia’s advice for athletes, fitness pros, and coaches in the fitness industry today on how to find and own their niche
– CONNECT WITH US / LEARN MORE –