Season 2 | Episode 6
Bret Contreras, "The Bret Contreras Story & The Journey to Becoming THE "Glute Guy"
Rather Listen only?
This week in Episode 6, we’re (virtually) heading to Las Vegas to speak to THE “Glute Guy” himself, Bret Contreras.
Bret is a coach, entrepreneur and author with a PhD in Sports Science. He is a internationally renowned strength specialist – and is considered by many the world’s foremost expert on glute training (he even invented the hip thrust!).
Bret started in the fitness industry when he was a high-school Mathematics teacher, reading bodybuilding magazines in his spare time. We chat to the Glute Guy and uncover how he made his passion his career and how he has grown an audience of close to 2.5 million people on social media!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Bret’s approach to training clients – from initial consultation right through to programming for elite athletes
- His ‘secret sauce’ when it comes to training all things glutes
- How he pioneered the hip thrust and how it has become a staple exercise globally (even regularly programmed by everyone from WBFF Bikini Pros to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson!)
- How he scaled his PT business
- How he generates an income from his social media following
- What Bret has in store for 2021 and beyond, plus so much more!
Don’t forget to subscribe on your favourite platform!
– CONNECT WITH US / LEARN MORE –