The Ultimate Certificate III & IV in Fitness Qualification for aspiring Personal trainers!
SIS30315 Certificate III In Fitness
SIS40215 Certificate IV In Fitness
The Master Coach Program combines 2 qualifications, 3 certifications and 1 coaching software platform, into a 100% online experience which will help you develop all the skills you need to become an expert personal trainer from the comfort of your own home!
You will learn everything you need to become a world class personal trainer with our Master Coach Program (MCP), our nationally recognised Certificate III & IV in Fitness initial personal training program provided by Australian Government Accredited registered training organisation CHFI RTO Holdings Pty Ltd provider no: 40538.
In summary you’ll learn all about ‘The CHFI way’, using our three key pillars of personal training excellence:
1. SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor)
2. SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
3. CHPTC1 Performance PT Coach Level 1
4. CHPNC1 Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1
5. CHFBM Online Fitness Business Mastery
6. iNutrition Pro Software 6-month subscription with insurance coverage*
*Please note, insurance fees are at an additional charge depending on your requirements
Entry requirements for the Master Coach Program qualification are the following:
1. You must have completed Australian Year 10 or equivalent and be 18 years of age or over to enrol. If you’re under 18, please get in touch with us HERE to discuss your study options.
2. If you have not completed Australian Year 10, you must achieve an exit level 2 score and working at level 3 within the Australian Core Skills Framework assessments in literacy and numeracy, which will show you have the ability to be successful at this course. This can be done via two short tests as part of your enrolment with us.