In episode 1 of the Clean Health Industry Leaders Podcast, we dive deep into the world of coaching physique athletes and how you can help your personal training clients achieve maximal body composition results no matter the trainee level!
In this episode, we are joined by none other than Dr. Bill Campbell, PhD, who is a Professor of Exercise Science and the Director of the Performance & Physique Enhancement Laboratory at the University of South Florida, who also forms part of the CHFI Academic Advisory Board.
As a researcher and author, Dr. Campbell has published more than 150 scientific papers and abstracts (in academic journals) related to sports nutrition and physique enhancement.
In this episode titled ‘Training the Physique Athlete for Maximal Results’, Bill covers many key points including:
- The importance of high vs low protein diets
- Whether refeeds are actually effective or just a fad
- The importance of sleep for recovery and body re-composition
- His latest research in the field of nutrition and how it will impact the industry
- What plans are in store for Bill over the next 12 months with his business