Training the Physique Athlete
On completion of The Science of Nutrition, you are ready to advance to the next level of your education with BioLayne and Clean Health Fitness Institute with Training The Physique Athlete. Also based on the 2 day ‘sell-out- seminar that was presented on Layne Norton’s Australia tour!
Training the Physique Athlete will give you the tools needed to get your clients stage ready no matter the trainee level. On completion of this course you will know how to design evidence based training programs to maximise hypertrophy, overall body symmetry and fat loss along with nutritional plans, supplement protocols and coaching strategies with your clients to achieve maximal results whether they are prepping for bikini, fitness, bodybuilding or physique irrespective of the federation.
What is covered in this course?
- How to design comp prep plans for physique athletes across all categories
- To modulate calories and nutritional periodisation to maximise client results.
- The right training methods for hypertrophy, fat loss and improving lagging body parts to create a stage ready physique
- Cardio systems to maximise your physique when and where required.
- The tools needed to peak someone appropriately and safely based on their category and trainee level.
- How to properly ‘reverse diet’ the physique athlete
- Training methods and coaching tools to promote recovery without rebounding.
CORE MODULES COVERED
- Module 1: How Long to Diet and What to Expect
- Module 2: Determining Calories and Macros
- Module 3: Nutrient Timing & Distribution
- Module 4: Refeeds & Diet Breaks
- Module 5: Coaching the Physique Athlete
- Module 6: Peak Week
- Module 7: Show Day
- Module 8: Post Competition Prep
- Module 9: Training
- Module 10: Training For The Female
- Module 11: Supplements