In episode 8 of the Clean Health Industry Leaders Podcast, we’re joined by founder and CEO of EHPLabs, Izhar Basha to discuss his leap of faith – leaving the corporate world to pursue his passion.
Izhar Basha started out his professional career as a lawyer, working 16 hour days. Eventually, this led to burn out and he realised he needed to make a change. He decided to make the move into the world of entrepreneurship, and has since grown EHPLabs into a multimillion company.
In this episode, Izhar covers:
- What his days were like working extreme hours as a corporate lawyer
- The ‘Aha’ moment that led to him taking the leap and switching career paths
- How fitness fits into his life and why he chose to launch his business in the fitness industry
- The strategies he used to build EHPLabs into a multimillion dollar business
- How Covid-19 has impacted EHPLabs and how they’ve adapted